Sunday, February 19, 2017

100km Ride

The whole week prior to Sunday was void of any training session. Work related matters took precedence and almost entirely derailed my training week, if not for a text message from my training partner on Saturday morning which reminded me of our planned bike ride on Sunday.

Was meant to repeat the Titi ride but opted for a shorter ride in Putrajaya instead, as I had to get back to my work after the ride.

19 February 2017 (Sunday)(7.45 a.m.)

Rode with Don Khor again. Started from the swimming pool near Marina Putrajaya. Target was 3 Putrajaya-Cyberjaya loops and was expecting 90km.

Weather was kinder to us, sunny but not windy. Many riders from different groups started from the swimming pool. But we did not join any of them and focused on our 3 loops. We rode our Cervelos and I think we looked pretty cool.

By the end the ride, we logged a decent 100km. Don went on to run a bit. I rushed home to my laptop instead. 

No comments: