Friday, August 28, 2009

WOW - I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!

Fellow Ironman Kevin Siah (http://just-tri-hard.blogspot.com/ )from Perth left this comment on my blog:

"Hey Chee Kai Mun (not sure which names you go by, so the full name will have to do, for now hahhah). Glad to hear that you are making progress in your comeback. I have been following your blog since your first IM Langkawi, and it was one of the blogs that inspired me to my first IM last year."

Double WOW !!! Since my 1st IM, which was back in 2004!!!

Kev, you really made my day. BTW, I'm known as Ah Chee in the tri community but my other friends & family call me Chee or Kai Mun.

Hope to meet you some day.

1 comment:

Kevin Siah said...

Okay Ah Chee is it :)

No worries at all. To clarify, actually I've started reading your blog sometime about 2-3 years ago, so you would have done a few Ironmans by then. I didn't know you are a Ironman veteran, sorry!

Oh, I also read that you've been to Perth recently. Too bad I missed you then. Well maybe next time I'll meet you, most likely in Malaysia.