Sunday, September 30, 2012

BIKE/ RUN BRICK

Sunday, 30 September 2012 - 1st brick workout since......I can't recall the last I did one. Anyway, this is the next stage of my preparation for Powerman -  to lock in a few bike/ run bricks b4 Race Day.

Over slept and started late at 9.00 a.m. Soon into the ride, the sun was already at it's most glorious state and toasted me thru' out. Had a short refill stop at Petronas Cyberjaya after 75km. Rode home thereafter and logged a decent 91km.

Slipped on my brand new Brooks racers and went for a short run in the neighbourhood. Was meant to do 3km but decided to treat myself with a bonus 1km to log a total of 91km/ 4km brick.

The security guard at the taman ask why I was running under the hot sun (it was already past 12 noon). My answer was a simple "Training".

No comments: