Tuesday, September 12, 2006

RAT RACE 2006

Tuesday, 5 September 2006 - It was Race Day in the heart of KL again. This was my 3rd outing representing Team Bursa Malaysia and I managed to maintain my 11th position achieved last year but in a slightly faster finishing time.

My Rat Race track record (4.5km) is as follows:-
2006 - 20:23, 11th overall
2005 - 21:00, 11th overall
2004 - 21:20, 6th overall
Race Start
I Led The Race For 1st 500 Meters
But Not For Long (surely!!) - Recognise The Guy In Light Blue Shirt? He and his gang of RHB runners took over the lead soon after we got onto Jalan Raja Chulan
A Few Minutes Later - Recognise Him Now??? (S Ganesan)
Quite A Few More Minutes Later - I Came In 11th. And how did it feel to run in working attire?? Not too bad due to the cool weather that day (rain b4 race start) but got very uncomfortable in the last 1 km and I felt like stripping off the damn tie.
Again I Lost To Cohen From SGX - that was me in the background at the bottom of the hill
KK Was There Too - and that's the face of "DETERMINATION"
My Bursa Team Mate - Mr Mak
My Bursa Team Mate - En. Azmir
My Bursa Team Mate - Mr Siah
My Boss - En Yusli who ran in the CEO Race
Also My Boss - En Omar (CEO Race)
>
>And guess who won the Ladies Category?? (scroll down please)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Our Dear Friend - Leslie (with Mr Deva, my Boss too)

No comments: