Wednesday, July 28, 2010

IRONMAN MALAYSIA 2010

MANY THANKS TO TEY FOR THE PHOTOS

Couldn't find the time to update my blog, so its kinda difficult to write. Anyway, in summary:-

  1. Had a bad race, worst finishing time ever - 15:29:00 (Best time - 13:45:00 in 2007)
  2. Bad swim, slow swimming out but quick coming in due to strong current. Swim time 1:50 something.
  3. Bike time 6:30 something. Struggled with the steep climb in the last lap.
  4. Run time 6:50 something. Run reduced to jog, jog reduced to brisk walk, brisk walk reduced to walk.
  5. Not too dissappointed. Was simply happy to be back. Same time last year, thot I would never get to do another IM.
  6. Now, a 5-time IM finisher

















4 comments:

fook said...

welcome back! congratulation on ur 5th ironman, i been waiting for your 2010 ironman report for a long long time... :)

plee said...

Good to see you back to blogging! I think IM 2010 this year was hard on everyone ... especially the swim. Run was so so hot at 5-7pm. I was just happy to cross the finish line at my 1st IM.... Was going to chicken out about3 weeks b4 race day but glad I did it to in the end!
Cheers
Paul

cheekaimun said...

Thanks Guys!! Thot nobody reads my blog anymore. Cheers!!1

Unknown said...

Hello,

this is Alfonso, Spanish living in China, i would like to keep in touch with you via e.mail, mine is er.alfonso@gmail.com.

If it is possible just to ask some questions about the HM in there.

thanks in advance, and I like your blog and your posts a lot.

Alfonso.