Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Kenyir Lake Triathlon 2006

Sunday, 9 April 2006 - The start of a brand new season for me (I skipped A Famosa Tri). Did not really train too hard for this race - was still mentally tired of training and racing. Had a good time, nevertheless, at Kenyir with TT. Good to meet up with old and new friends (and Hi to Steve - it was a pleasure meeting you).
Most unforgetable moment during the race - that very split second I unloaded behind some bushes during the run leg - it was such a BIG relieve!! (I wonder who poisoned us - everywhere I went after the race, everyone talked about stomach problems).
Adjorned to Cherating after the race and spent some quiet time with my baby at Legend Resort.
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

race or honeymoon? hehehe

GOOD JOB!!